These are instructions on how to install MTK USB Driver on a Windows computer (compatible with Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 and Windows 11).
Requirements: The MTK USB Driver supports Windows computers with either a 32-bit or 64-bit architecture. It may or may not be compatible with Windows XP and Vista.
Steps to Install MTK USB Driver on Windows Computer
- Download and extract the MTK USB Driver package on the computer. If you have already downloaded and extracted the driver package, then SKIP this step.
- Once the driver package is extracted, you will get the MTK-Driver-Setup.exe file:
- Open MTK-Driver-Setup.exe (double-click to open) to launch the Setup Window:
- When the Setup Window opens, click the Install button.
- Now, MTK Driver will be installed on the computer (this may take a few seconds to complete).
- Once the installation is completed, you will see a Small Dialog box saying to Restart the computer. Click on the OK button.
- Click on the Finish button to exit the Setup Window.
Restart the computer. Upon reboot, you can connect your MTK device to the computer without facing USB Driver connectivity issues.
[*] Download Latest MTK Driver: If you are looking for the latest MTK Driver, then head over to our Download page.
[*] Previous Versions: If you’re searching for older versions of MTK Driver, then head over to our Archives page.
[*] Remove or Uninstall: If you want to remove or uninstall MTK Driver from the computer, then head over to How-to Uninstall MTK Driver page.